Miami Rental Boats - 43' Meridian w/ FlyBridge & Lots of Water Toys!
Consider this 43' Meridian from our fleet of 20 Miami rental boats & yachts. You'll have plenty of space on the Bow, Flybridge, Aft Deck & Interior for up to 12 guests. This attractive 411 Sedan Bridge sets the standard for fun, with a good variety of water toys. Plus, a licensed Captain & Stewardess will take the work out of your boating experience! ITINERARY OPTIONS: -Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami. -Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne. -Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style! -Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium. -Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice Bayside, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy's & Lique. (Landing fees may apply) -Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife. This boat is also available for Term Charters (more than 24 hours). Message us for rates & information. _________________________________________________________________________ PRICES INCLUDE: Yacht, Crew, Fuel (@ 6-10 Knots), Water Toys & Basic Provisions - 4 Hours = $1,650 - 5 Hours = $1,825 - 6 Hours = $2,000 - 7 Hours = $2,175 - 8 Hours = $2,350 DEPOSIT: $300 CREW TIP: 10-20% (Based on Performance) __________________________________________________________________________ PROVISIONS: We supply Towels, Basic Toiletries, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Dishes, Bowls, Cups, Ice, Water, etc. Please let us know if you want us to provide Additional Provisions such as Food & Drinks. You are welcome to bring your own. You can also pic from (up to 3) local restaurants/stores. You would provide us with an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) & a wish list. We would order, pick-up, deliver to your yacht & have it ready for your arrival. Our service fee is 20% of invoice(s). (Alcohol is Allowed - No Smoking) _________________________________________________________________________ Cruise in style. Leave a lasting impression! Our 43' Meridian is one the most affordable rentals in Miami! Book this boat charter & feel like a BOSS! Our Miami rental boats offer everything you'll need for a memorable day charter on the waters of Miami or aboard one of our term yacht rentals to the Florida Keys & The Bahamas. OUR GOAL IS TO TREAT YOU LIKE A BILLIONAIRE OWNER, ABOARD OUR MIAMI YACHT RENTALS & BOAT CHARTERS When you book one of our 20 Miami Yacht Rentals & Boat Charters we do all of the work. Our Miami yacht rental experts have spent many years working for wealthy private yacht owners and their guests. We know how to serve the 1% of the world. Now, we want to offer the same service to the other 99%, aboard our Miami yacht rentals & boat charters. If you have any questions, we can answer those through GetMyBoat’s messaging platform before you pay. Just hit, “Request to Book” and send us an inquiry for a custom offer.
- Captain is included.
- A captain is provided by the listing owner to host and operate the trip.
- 12 guests
- Luxury, Events & Large groups
- Motor Yacht
We worked in the luxury yachting industry for years before establishing roots in South Florida, where our experts service boats of all sizes. Our goal is to maintain a reputation for being one of the most affordable and reliable Boat and Yacht Services Companies in Miami. You can expect the highest standards from us when it comes to Yacht Rentals, Crew, Provisions and Maintenance.
Features & Details
- Life jackets/required safety gear
- Climate Control
- Galley Stove & Oven
- Air Conditioning
- Watersports Equipment
- Wheel steering
- Bow Thrusters
- Inboard Engine
- Chart Plotter
- Twin Engine
- Fuel type: Diesel
You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.
Full refund up to 5 days prior.