1. Quicksilver 635 Commander, Speed Boat Rental in Paxi, Corfu, Greece
  2. Quicksilver 635 Commander, Speed Boat Rental in Paxi, Corfu, Greece
  3. Quicksilver 635 Commander, Speed Boat Rental in Paxi, Corfu, Greece

Quicksilver 635 Commander, Speed Boat Rental in Paxi, Corfu, Greece

Model: Quicksilver 635 Commander Size: 6,40m x 2,55m Engine: Mercury Verado 150 HP Max speed: 40 miles/h Max Persons: 8   Facilities: fully equipped instrument panel, power steering, electric anchor, electric start, padded trim, GPS, spare engine 6hp, music system, ice cooler fridge, shower, small cabin, sun deck, cup holders, cushions, extendable table, ladder, sun canopy.

Captain is optional.
You decide if you would like to book with or without a captain.
Capacity
8 guests
Powerboats, Pontoons, & RIBs
Electric Boat
Owner

Owner:Owner

Back in 2005, a boat hire company was founded in Paxos by passionate people who dedicated their hearts to the sea. Since then, our company grown a little and now we are proud of being the best boat hire company of Paxos and the Ionian Islands.Our passion for the sea and commitment for our clients remain the same! We, we are dedicated to providing the best boating service. We adhere to safe practice by educating our customers on proper boat safety, and our boating equipment meets or exceeds all applicable safety and environmental regulations.We believe that there is nothing better in life than spending time on the water with the people that matter most. Come and share our passion for the water and spend quality time with your family and friends. We want your boat trip with us to be a truly memorable day. Explore the Ionian Sea and squeeze as much fun, excitement, and relaxation into your vacation as you possibly can. You haven't truly seen the Ionian Islands until you've seen them from the water.Our vision is to create and offer the most amazing and most delightful boating experience to the whole world and we are simply good at it!Feeling adventurous? You are in the right place...

Features & Details

Length
20ft

Approximate Location

You’ll get directions for the exact departure location when you make a booking inquiry.

The boat's approximate location on a map

Cancellation Policy

0% refund up to 30 days prior.

Additional Terms & Information

- Total cost is estimated by calculating and adding the days from the period chart, depending on the type of Boat. Each rental day starts early in the morning and ends at the sun set same day. Final cost includes boat rental, VAT, cleaning the boat after checkout and insurance for both boat and passengers. - Rates do not include the cost of the fuel. - 30% deposit of the total amount is required for validation of the rental. It is Non-Refundable if you cancel the reservation. - The remaining 70% is paid 6 weeks prior rental period. - Reservation which is cancelled one month before fare, no refund.  - If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning or very heavy rain and there is restriction from the local port authorities, we will call you to cancel and in that occasion money is refunded. - If weather conditions are overcast and cloudy but no use of warnings are issued by the port authorities, your rental still stands for the day. - We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe. - Extension of boat rental happens only after agreement with “Panos Boats & Trips”. - In case of inability to return the boat at the agreed date, time and place for any reason including bad weather, the renter is responsible for the charge of extra rental day if needed, captain, overnight, f&b; and extra gasoline. - If the boat is returned 15 to 60 minutes late, a 50.00€ fee will be charged. - Operator of the watercraft is NOT allowed to consume alcohol - same rules apply as if you were on a road. Please be responsible. - No drunk or disorderly conduct will be allowed or tolerated.

Similar Listings